I want to chase the time with closed eyes
I pine to be the owner of time
Mobilising the wheels of time at my caprice
When world would be at peak of its frenzy
When the eyes wont blink
With pace unfettered
And steps cluttered
When chaos and cacophony would turn into self-designed harmony
When thorn of poverty and blame subside
When rythm and rain would converge
I wait for the armoury of time
Which would make my life a palette of splendour
A rare gentle touch
Unlike the gnawing moments
Let the time for once fly with superwings
Please let the day come
When the pastures would turn moist
Let me romance the swing of time
Let me yarn the indomitable mind
When the inevitable would turn into flimsy surmises and conjectures
When accepted and appropriate would become a misnomer
That day i will paddle among many
To see the smiles
To hear the the voices
To become the mirror of inner tyranny
To vent inner turmoil
Its baggage of ages and bygones
For which time is the only antidote.

this is also brilliant! keep this up richa!
ReplyDeleteu knw i really liked this one..gud work..
ReplyDelete