Friday, January 22, 2010

A LOST MARK
When doors are closed
I assured you myself
The exterior so crude and duping
You still looked with earnest eyes
When the words fell
And shattered my writing
The thunder that broke the prisons
So blatant a sight
Before long the echo of silence crippled me
You gloating fool
Believed like a deformed pacified
I never sought the meaning
A stay by the glimmer
Of something,of sliver,of trace
A trail inexplorable,an exhuming so futile
The far away explanation
So less voluminous with shreds of forsaken flakes
The shuddered steps so enshrouded
You will get the pending answer
The day I will forget to write
The day my nerves will rest
The day you will interrogate the glooming vain
I shall leave a whisper by your ear
To calm your insensibilities
The glint of the embers is of scant worth
Like that of horse who never careens off
The moment of retrieving will unlock my pain
That deepened unawares
That would qualify my smiles
That would make those hushes a deafening scramble
That would render the lurked,the stark,
The inflicts of voidness,meaningless
The mires of nihilism a glamourised mist
A moment that shall prove your doomed existence and failures.
After that there would be no harking back.

1 comment:

  1. gud.liked this one....that ur lonely portrays..still u hav sumthing to deal with it.....thanks richa

    ReplyDelete