I am a little classic girl
With many beautiful pink smock-frocks
I see people around me walk in cassocks bestowing blessings
I have the garlanded crown kept beside my bedstead
I wake up to floral fragnance wafting in
I cant operate gadgets
i cant run fast
But i can ride horses
I play the piano and create slow staccatos
I have dainty cronies belting out plaintive notes
I have sweet girls to read stories of gallantry and virility
While i dip myself in rose water
I cant operate gadgets
But i can ride horses
I fiddle with spears
I trim the flowers
I wear silver enhancements
I eat organised food
I cant operate gadgets
But i can ride horses
I have air around me ruffling my hair
I have a room for little nothings
Every evening i treat myself to musical soiree
A little fringe of violin,a little fringe of flute
I stop now to let reins of mystical rythm take over me
I cant operate gadgets
But i can ride horses
I have big classis dreams in classic frames
Princely dreams shorn of monetary wraps
Nothing so grand,nothing to surprise
The dream of soft arrival and swift departure to classic world
Where classics are woven and queens fly on horses with wings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

i loved this one i told u the day i read it....
ReplyDeleten yeah.... gadgets n horses on is in dream the other one in reality
ReplyDeleteu know i like this the most........the reason i really can't say.....really i can't walk fast bt can ride horses....keep going princess!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletehey..this is gud too..u knw m nt much into poetry n all bt i do understand ur feelings behind thm..best of luck!!
ReplyDelete