I was like the maiden in the bleak castle till you came
I was like the ambivalent old man till you came
Whose voice and choice were obliterated
Whose memories were his sole resort
And wife's face the source of solace
I was like the hapless child waiting to be crucified in the realm of rejection,till you came
I was like the pearl on the leaf waiting to be extolled,till you came
I was like the forlorn road waiting for urchins,ragamuffins and cars to keep me company,till you came
I was like the falling raindrops aiming to please the populace with the sheath of coolness,till you came
I was the fierce wave contemplating to intimidate the ingenous travellers,till you came
I was the dreamer with frivolous dreams,till you came
But i became the muse of your dream when you came.

wow!! simply wow!d emotions r perfectly expressed... i loved the last line... i became the muse of your dream when you came..Amazing!
ReplyDelete