Tuesday, September 22, 2009

As i look outside the window
It reminds me of something
So worldly it is
And when the gush of air blows in
I feel restless
Like a cynic
This is the touch i have felt before
It duped me before i embraced
I ask you
Do you know me?
No more do i wish to live in this sea of anonymity
I know assurances are shallow boxes
I dont want to survive on tip-up anymore
open the window of reality
Let it take my mind by storm
I want that touch which once healed my scars
Where is she?
Fill in the gaps with truth
I wish i could sabotage the vicious lies
i long to see the droplets of water in the folds of her cringed nose
When her flow of hair would descend?
And stir me
Bring those senses to this laying crass
Can you?
Please bring back those tyranny of desires..
Can you harvest the dried tears?
Can you infuse in me the touch of reason and immortality
Can you set me right?
Can you teach my blood their function?
Can you weave the fabric of my memory?
Can you make the corpse alive?

1 comment: